Documents required at the time of submission of forms
A. For West Bengal Council :
1. Attested copies of mark sheet of the last examination passed. (3 copies)
2. Attested copies of Admit Card of secondary examination as a proof of age/date of birth. (2 copies)
3. School leaving/character certificate from the School (attested copy) (2 copies)
4. Caste certificate for SC/ST/ OBC students (attested copy) (2 copies)
5. Migration certificate (attested copy) for the migration applicant. (1 copy)
B .For ISC, CBSE and NOS candidates :
1. Attested copies of Admit card of Secondary Examination. (2 copies)
2. Attested copies of Marksheet of Secondary Examination. (2 copies)
3. Attested copies of Diploma/Passing Certificate of Secondary Examination. (3 copies)
4. Attested copy of Admit Card of Last Examination passed. (1 copy)
5. Attested copies of Mark-sheet of Last Examination Passed. (3 copies)
6. Attested copies of school leaving/character certificate from school of last examination passed. (2 copies)
7. Attested copy of Migration Certificate of Xth Class and XII th Class. (1 copy each)
8. Attested copy of Caste Certificate for SC, ST and OBC students. (2 copies)
* Three (3) Passport and Three (3) Stamp size (Black & white) Photograph is required at the time of admission along with Rs. 10/- (ten) for identity and Library cards.
** Attestation should be done by any Gazetted Officer / Head of any institution.
*** No Attestation will be done by the college.