Rules of the college
A. CODE OF CONDUCT :
All students are bounded by the College / University rules and regulations and must obey such rules / regulations and orders which may be issued by the college Authority / University form time to time.
1. 75% attendance is to strictly maintained in all subjects.
2. Students are to treat the members of the staff with courtesy and respect.
3. Loitering or lounging on the corridor is strictly prohibited.
4. Sitting on the staircase is strictly prohibited.
5. Students should help the concerned employees to keep the college clean.
6. Students must maintain silence in classroom, corridors and examination halls.
7. Any breach of discipline in the classroom or examination hall will make the students liable to punishment.
8. Total silence should be maintained in the Library.
9. Switch off the mobile/cell phone in corridor, office & classroom.
10. Students must bring their Identity Card daily in the College.
11. During the College hour students are advised not to play indoor and outdoor
games without taking prior permission from the College authority.
B. GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS :
1. All fees must be paid through the Fee Book stipulated.
2. The Fee Book and the Library Card must be preserved carefully. In case of loss, a duplicate card will be issued on payment of usual fine with DUPLICATE Copy.
3. Fees once paid are not refunded.
4. All short of fees must be cleared before Test Examination. Otherwise he/she will not be permitted to appear the test examination.
5. Attendance in tutorial and special classes is compulsory.
6. During the leisure period, students must not loiter on the corridor but shall go to their common room / Library / open ground and utilise their leisure profitably.
7. The students should make it a habit to look up the Notice Board. No excuse will be considered if the notices on the board are ignored.
8. Teacher-Student - Guardians’ meeting, conducted by the departments should be attended.
9. Interaction of the students and teachers is essential.
10. The administration of the College patronizes the student feedback system for the quality control in imparting of educations.
11. For healthy maintenance of the work atmosphere a Grievance Redressal Cell is operative in the College.
DISCONTINUANCE OF STUDY
A student once admitted, is discouraged to discontinue her study prior to the completion of the entire course. However, applications for withdrawal of name from the college may be made on unavoidable grounds, such as transfer of guardian to another place or joining of other institution of vocational studies etc. Withdrawal is permitted if all the fees in addition to withdrawal fee have cleared up to the month in which such application is submitted.